Sunday, October 17, 2010

17 October 2010 , PRP !

hmm , today go Pasir Ris Park .
With , Aleeya, Aunty Sari, Uncle Hafiz, Yayi & of course me !
first when we reach my yayi ask to kasih dier serkop ikan i saw a group of little tiny crabs i was like dmn scared it clips my hand but after that Aleeya ask me to catch the crab then i da season.
after that i masok dalam lumpor gerek .. collect gong gong and sipot sedot.
then collect baby crabby pakai tangan baek pe ?
then my yayi dapat 4 siakap & 1 giant crab but not that big..
i balek w/o using slippers cause my kaki ade pasir .. gereek !
hmm , but however we have so much fun !
oh yaa , we even pegi tengok pony then masok dalam 'hutan'... oooo , gerreek adventure beb !
beeeeest gilerq ! haha.. GTG !
bbye..
SERI UMEERA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SERI UMEERA SUHARIEY

My photo
My name is Seri Umeera . I guess that's all you should knoe .