Friday, October 15, 2010

YEAH !
i'm in love with .....
hmmm.. secret LOL ! want to know ask me privately.
ok ok... now i nak storry storry .
whoots, this yeaar banyaak fight ahk !
pening aku...
but now da ok laah ..
siket ajekk ..
i never know that we are togetherthis time...
i thought we are just bestfriend .. but now we are more that that .. BABY i damn love yoou !
hehehehe .
this Year fuun... My ex'es become my brother's laa babe.. fuuuh baek except the P6 boy masehy tak ngam lagik but never mind ...
i'm happy with my current life..
u knoe what tadieh bile Lunch a SECRET ADMIRE passes me this kind of cube laa .
i tak tau what is his motive.. so weird laa and i pon tak tau die sapee . a P6 or a P3 ?
but i knoeeeee... AKUCINTAKAMU !

No comments:

Post a Comment

SERI UMEERA SUHARIEY

My photo
My name is Seri Umeera . I guess that's all you should knoe .